The course instructor of “ART-creation” classes, the general manager of Public Kids Internet TV and Radio, the founder of the Kids’ studio of anchormen “Veselka TV”. She is the winner of numerous international festivals, TV programs and films in the categories “The Best Manager of children’ cognitive and educational program”, “TV Project of the Year”. She is the winner of the award “For Contribution to the Development of Children’s Television” according to the magazine “Parallel-MEDIA», entered the TOP-50 rating of “Successful Woman” according to the magazine «Life in Motion». She is an actress of Major League KVN team “Voroshilovskiye Strelki”.
Education: Graduate degree, methodologist of educational work, TV and radio announcer.
Experience of work on TV: more than 10 years.
Experience of working with children: 30 years.
Credo: “Remember the best of yesterday and enjoy every moment today, and tomorrow so many interesting things are!”.
About myself: “Friends call me “person -holiday”, but most of all I like to arrange holidays with children and for children”.
«ART- CREATION» CLASSES
Creativity gives a huge opportunity!
Program on ART-creation introduces the child to the wonderful world of art and makes it possible to believe in yourself, in your abilities. The program includes the development of visual, artistic and design skills, lateral thinking and creative personality. It gives an opportunity not only to feel the harmony, but to create it in communication with the outside world.
The program aims to create conditions for children’s self-realization in the creation, realization of their own unique traits of their individuality in art work.
The passage of the program involves the mastery of complex knowledge and skills to ensure its practical implementation.
One of the conditions of program development is teacher’s communication style with the children on the basis of personality-oriented model.
The program involves working with children in the form of training, joint activities of the children with the teacher, as well as their independent creativity. The main task at all stages of the program development is to promote the development of children’s initiative, imagination and creativity in an atmosphere of enthusiasm and aesthetic experience, co-creation of the adult and child.
The program includes teaching of the material on “upward spiral” so it is periodical return to certain themes at a higher and more complex level.
All tasks match complexity for children of a certain age. It ensures the success of every child, and, as a consequence, brings confidence.
Figurative representations of children of school and pre-school age are far ahead of their practical skills. So games, exercises on chromatics, tasks that enrich children’s vocabulary are assumed to be. Informative material is small in volume, has interesting content, it is given before the construction of toys, as well as during operation. Ready-made crafts are played, are used to create complex compositions on themes of literary works for the plot-shaped game. All handicrafts are functional: they can be played, they can be used in everyday life, and you can give them to friends and family.
In the process of the course “ART-CREATION” children will receive the following basic knowledge and skills:
- become familiar with the basic knowledge in the field of composition, shaping, color science, the properties of different materials and opportunities for artistic creativity;
- learn how to work sequentially (idea, sketch, choice of materials and methods of manufacturing, the finished product);
- master the basic techniques of working with paper, self-adhesive foil, cardboard, plastic;
- learn how consciously use the knowledge and skills acquired in the classroom to implement their own plan in paper volumes and planar compositions.
Also students will receive additional information about the place and the role of arts and crafts in human life, some of folk crafts, the history of their emergence and development.
The course instructor of “Acting skills” classes, the director of Public Kids Internet TV and Radio “Veselka TV”. He is the multiple winner of national and international competitions of theatrical art, as well as festivals of TV programs and films. He is also professional animator and organizer of children’s parties.
Education: Graduate degree, Master of directing, stage director and director of mass festivals.
Concert Activities: 7 years.
Experience of working with children: 5 years.
Credo: “There is no limit to perfection!”.
Thoughts aloud: “Every child is unique and talented, you just need to find the correct spark in him and don’t let it go out. The most important thing is to believe in the child and provide him full support in the creation”.
«ACTING SKILLS» CLASSES
Minimum theory, maximum practice!
Elements of personal exercises, psychology, art therapy and role-playing games are used in classes. This dynamic course develops personal expression, charisma and acting skills and allows you to earn and implement creative potential. A large number of gestures and facial expressions, unfettered movements allow children to speak confidently to any audience. Classes are aimed at body work (coordination, physical development, the removal of “clips”) and thought processes (relaxation, concentration, changes in emotional states).
1. Development of working health skills (organization, collectiveness, completed actions). Training course on focused and dispersed omnidirectional attention.
2. Development of creative visual perception, visual memory improvement. Observation, imagination and fantasy. Orientation in space. Word and inner vision. Associative thinking, mental speech. Action in fiction.
3. Development of creative listening and other sensory abilities. Improving the perception and auditory, tactile, skin, olfactory, gustatory memory. Training course on memory of sensory images and switching mechanisms. Actions with real and imaginary objects (pantomime).
4. Development of creative skills of muscular attention and physical well-being. Improving the muscle-motor perception and memory. Interaction with a partner.
5. Development of artistic courage. The action in supposed complicated circumstances.
6. Preparing sketches.
The course instructor of “Psycho training” classes, the psychologist of Public Kids Internet TV and Radio “Veselka TV”. She is Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine and the winner of the All-Ukrainian competition “Teacher of the Year”. Professor of the Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts, a senior fellow at the Ukrainian Center for Cultural Studies. She is the moderator of numerous forums on Psychology, the leader of creative techniques, the author of “Psychology of creativity” program. She is also the organizer of international and national festivals, competitions, creative projects, including journalism, animation and television.
Education: Graduate degree, Ph.D., methodologist of educational work, a teacher, a psychologist.
Teaching experience: 20 years.
Credo: “Life is richer than any scheme”.
Thoughts aloud: “Every child is the whole world, amazing and beautiful, which is always interesting to discover. I am sure that all children are talented and brilliant. My task is to find the “start button” and create a favorable atmosphere for the start and development”.
«PSYCHO TRAINING» CLASSES
We go through life and develop!
Psychological work with children is aimed at the development of cognitive processes (memory, attention, thinking, perception, imagination) and communication skills, decrease anxiety, impulsivity, aggression and ability to adapt to new circumstances and conditions of life. Understanding and experience of their emotional states comes in group games, exercises and art creativity. Overall, the work is aimed at the personal growth of the child and his “cheerful growing up”.
- development of cognitive sphere (memory, attention, thinking, imagination, perception);
- formation of a positive attitude towards ego, development of self-confidence, stress relief, harmonization of child’s emotional state. Prevention of stress conditions and the development of techniques of mental and physical self-regulation;
- development of the imagination, symbolic representations, creative thinking;
- development of teamwork skills, effective communication skills. Overcoming the conflict, the formation of adequate forms of behavior;
- development of emotional and volitional sphere. Formation of success position.
The child has the opportunity to communicate with their peers, cope with life’s challenges in a playful way in classes. Exercises help to understand themselves better and to navigate in the world, to improve the attitude to you.
“Leadership”, “Overcome your fear”, “Success is in your hands”, “My unique”, “How to win my and others’ aggression”, “The Art of Communication”, “World is in my eyes”, “Wonders are in our hands”, “Who am I?”, “Emotions rule over me or I rule over them”, “The ability to say “no” and many others.
What is the training? It is a kind of “contrast shower” which helps to clear perception of life and make it brighter, deeper and more interesting. It is not boring lecture, but exciting process of self-knowledge and peace. Training enables to understand your situation, scroll it from different angles, put all “on the shelves” and to resolve difficulties.
The training is conducted diagnostic testing with certain personality-oriented techniques for children of different ages. Data on the physical and psychological development of the child are issued at the end of the testing which helps teachers to create a situation of psychological comfort in the classroom and during the filming of programs.
The course instructor of “The Art of Singing” classes. She graduated from St. Petersburg Conservatoire named after Rimskiy-Korsakov. She is the laureate of the International Vocal Festival named after Peter Dvorskiy (Brno, Czech Republic). She is also the participant of the concert programs «King David» and «Master – Rvartet» (Jerusalem, Israel). She’s the assistant of music therapist in the organization of music teaching of deaf children «Bob Rumball Centre for the Deaf» (Toronto, Canada). She’s got the Certificate of Arts Academy (Prague, Czech Republic).
Education: Graduate degree, singing and music teacher, opera and chamber singer (mezzo-soprano), a specialist in working with people with special needs (music therapy).
Concert Activities: 25 years.
Teaching experience: 17 years.
Credo: “Never give up!”.
About myself: “I’m for optimism in life. I’d like to have positive always and everywhere. I think that if in the morning the sun is shining in the sky, and then the work will be successful and unforgettable”.
«THE ART OF SINGING» CLASSES
Music is the poetry of the air…
Classes form the artistic perception of a personal relationship to music, its experience and understanding by children. The children are involved both individually and as a part of the vocal ensemble. Singing lessons form a deep and clear breath which is important for long text reading, develop a sense of rhythm, produce a tone of voice and meaningful clear diction for expressive pronunciation which is an important feature for TV presenter and radio announcer work.
- to the development of the range;
- rhythmic singing;
- to the development of breath;
- to the development of diction.
2. Creative task
Children compose a song, which is a surprise for the others. There are various songs (a fun event, a slight regret, etc.). The main purpose is to express the desire to find illustrative elements in the musical material.
3. Music competitions
“The Friendly Chorus” – “Conductor” is selected from a number of players. All participants sing a song in unison. The choir stops when the “conductor” submits a prearranged signal. Inattention players give their forfeits, which are then played out.
“The Resourceful Musicians” – What does the guitarist do when his back is itching? Or, pants are falling from the trumpeter? The fly is sitting at a violinist on his forehead?
4. The study of a small musical piece, which uses all the tried and tested skills in pre-chorus, two-voice singing sample. In the future, the children will collectively come up with how to play a song, while developing creative thinking.
The course instructor of “The History of Television, Radio, Film and Animation” classes. She is Excellence in Education of Ukraine, the winner of the All-Ukrainian competition “The Teacher of the Year”. She is an actress of Major League KVN team “Voroshilovskiye Strelki”.
Education: Graduate degree, Master of Pedagogy of the Higher School, the teacher of the highest category, teacher-methodologist.
Teaching experience: 30 years.
Credo: “All for the people!”.
About myself: “They seem to play basketball in me constantly – one idea makes a pass to another, the third grabs it and makes the sign of a revolutionary solution. Then I can hear: “Goal!” and it all starts again”.
«THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION, RADIO,
FILM AND ANIMATION» CLASSES
Television is the open window to the world in which you always want to see…
The history of the development of radio, film, television and animation can be reduced to the enumeration of dates, trends and technologies. But the most interesting thing will be between the lines. After all, in the development of these areas of art you can find a huge amount of incredible stories, adventure scenes, heroic deeds and great discoveries. Inside each of these stories are the names from completely different contexts (such as Jean Renoir, Humphrey Bogart, Alfred Hitchcock, Jean-Luc Godard and Quentin Tarantino). This course will describe the means of communication, as a daily reality, the great art and the alternative world. The children will touch the history of media culture, will get acquainted with the great names, will learn how to recognize the genres of radio, film, television and animation, will meet the brilliant works of authors of past and present and will learn about the depth of possibilities of mass media from its origins to the Internet age.
Classes are held in a variety of interactive formats: discussion clubs, brainstorming, cafe-solutions etc. Children will take active part in discussion and analysis of various works, share their emotions and experiences and create a private creative space in the Galaxy of Children’s Internet TV.
The course program includes the following modules:
1) The birth of radio. Radio yesterday, today, tomorrow.
2) The history of cinema.
3) Genres and masterpieces of world cinema.
4) The great directors and actors.
5) Ukrainian cinema. The history of development.
6) Animation is an ancient art.
7) Genres and possibilities of modern animation.
8) Television in the modern world. Famous TV programs and TV presenters.
9) TV for children and kid’s TV.
10) Kid’s TV in Ukraine.
He is the course instructor of “Stage Speech” classes, Chief Editor and screenwriter of Public Kids Internet TV and Radio “Veselka TV”. He is the member of the Council of young scientists of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. He is also multiple winner of international festivals and competitions of TV programs and films. He is an active participant of Ukrainian media forums, specialized projects on TV journalism. He is an organizer of contests of poetry and prose for young journalists, screenwriters and aspiring writers. He has honorary awards: “For Significant Contribution to the Development of the State Youth Policy”, “The Leader of the Year”.
Education: Graduate degree, Master of Pedagogy, theory and methodology of education.
Social activity: 12 years.
Experience of working with children: 10 years.
Credo: “Everything will be fine!”.
Thoughts aloud: Children can’t stand falseness! Therefore, working with them, you need to be honest and open, always interesting and sometimes unpredictable!”.
«STAGE SPEECH» CLASSES
What to say and how to say?!
Stage speech is the staging breathing and voice, the development of good diction and correct pronunciation, intonation. Mastering the technique of speech gives the opportunity to express their ideas clearly and correctly using flexible and sonorous voice, which is able to attract the attention of listeners. It affects not only their minds, but also the feelings, the imagination and the wills. Such speech is an art. In order to master it, you need to develop speech skills persistently step by step. It is important to know not only WHAT to say, but HOW to say. A living word remains the main weapon, the main active force in dealing with people.
Of course, not all the children are planning to go on stage but the ability to speak publicly, to make a speech to a large or very large audience will need in the life of everyone. It is wonderful that these skills are not innate, but it can be learned on the course of stage speech. Therefore, this course is designed for anyone who would like to improve communication both business and personal, to learn how to interact with people harmoniously, to engage in dialogue freely, to stay on camera, to take and to give interviews, to master the art of self-presentation and to get acquainted with the technology of drawing up texts of different genres.
What do we do with children in “Stage speech” course?
- The breathing. The breathing process is particularly important in connection with voice and speech activity. This is one of the most significant and important element of the education of speech voice and correct pronunciation of speech sounds. The way TV reporter breathes, that is, as he knows how to use his breath, the beauty, the power, and the lightness of his voice, the musicality and the melody of his speech depend. At the lessons of stage speech we do a variety of exercises that are aimed at training of diaphragmatic breathing, required for TV journalists.
- The diction. Preservation of the speech apparatus depends on how reasonable it is treated. Systematic training sessions make it stronger, harder and protect from breakdowns and help to maintain the professional quality of speech for a long time. A clear and distinct diction is a required competency for TV presenter. The classes are carried out exercises, which aim to eliminate “porridge in the mouth”, improve diction and clarity of spoken words and phrases.
- The voice. The main task of stage speech is to uncover, develop and raise the speech voice. The best qualities of speech sound are appeared by a specially selected set of exercises.
- The logic of speech. Each phrase (and word) in speech has a certain meaning for which it is pronounced. In colloquial speech, we do not look for the meaning of those words that express the basic idea. We say without hesitation what identify where to pause, where the change rate of speech sounds or voices. When we read a text written by the author, we try “to colour” it using intonation. We begin to “play” with the words what immediately affects the sense. The main task is to learn how to see and understand the structure of speech, the right set intonation and logical stress.
- Orthoepy. Orthoepy is a special branch of linguistics that sets the pronunciation rules of the modern Ukrainian language. Modern Ukrainian orthoepy was formed historically with the development of literature, dramatic art and the features of the regional diversity of Ukraine. At the lessons of stage speech children get acquainted with the rules of pronunciation of different words, learn how to speak correctly.
The course instructor of “TV presenter is in the Frame” classes. She is TV presenter of the program “Ranok po-kyivsky” on “Kyiv TV” channel. She is the winner of the international and Ukrainian contests of TV and radio programs. She earned some awards of TV festivals and projects. She is the organizer of cultural and educational events for young people, TV presenter of information and entertainment programs for children.
Education: Graduate degree, a manager of show business and mass events, TV presenter, a journalist.
The experience of work on TV: 8 years.
Concert activities: 10 years.
Credo: “I am always with humor and always in the know”.
About myself: “When I work on TV, especially live, I try to do my job, taking into account every small detail. I believe that all efforts should be directed at the result”.
«TV PRESENTER IS IN THE FRAME» CLASSES
Television is always here and now
The theoretical course content is related to practical exercises fixing the acquired knowledge and giving students the opportunity to be more than just a radio announcer and TV presenter, but also prepare their own information and analytical reports, organize and synthesize the material, interview, lead a talk show and work on newspaper articles.
The course program includes sessions on the following modules:
I. Public Speaking:
– overcoming “internal barriers” of public speaking;
– how to make sure that you are listened;
– features of holding mass events.
II. The announcer and presenter are in the frame:
– speech on TV;
– secrets of a successful interview;
– appearance and image of the TV presenter;
– improvisation in the studio and “stand-up”.
III. Fundamentals of Journalism:
- Journalism on TV:
– an editor;
– a producer;
– a correspondent (reporter);
– a commentator and a columnist;
– an announcer and news presenter;
– a showman, a moderator, an interviewer.
- Basic TV genres:
– an interview;
– talks and discussions, chat shows;
– press conferences and briefings;
– comment and review;
- Report as a kind of TV:
– event (news) report;
– information (problem) and analytical report;
– subject and the basic principles of drafting;
– structure and composition of TV report;
– preparation and organization of the filming;
– interaction between the reporter and cameraman.
- Rhetorical basics of newspaper genres:
– Information genres;
– Analytical genres;
– Artistic and journalistic genres.
– the choice and development of topics;
– methods of positioning the characters;
– construction of the plot;
– the relation of fact and image on TV.
V. The workshop of young TV reporter.
VI. Creating own videos.
The course instructor of “Animation” classes. He is an animator, a director, a screenwriter, a production designer and an author of short animated films. Some popular cartoons such as “Sherlock Holmes and the black men”, “The Sign”, “The Firefly”, “Finches and others”, “Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson” are on his account. He is the jury member of international and national festivals of animation, including children’s animation.
Education: Graduate degree, director and screenwriter.
Teaching experience: 15 years.
Credo: “I came, I saw, I conquered!”.
Thoughts aloud: I can’t imagine my life without ideas and creative flow, without the joy of brilliant discoveries, without the ability to see how the children open and bloom when creativity captures their head”.
Create miracles with our own hands…
Children like cartoons and ready to watch them for hours! This course will teach the children to create cartoons with their own hands. Catching up on animation, the child acquires a universal experience in an unlimited number of activities. Children learn how to implement themselves as writers, directors, artists, set designers, cameramen, editors and actors. Animation is the art form that is now one of the dominant in the whole information system of video culture. Thus, the animation has an enormous potential for development and education, has great potential for the formation of attitudes and personal qualities of the child.
The course involves work on individual and group projects in the classroom. Each member of the studio of all skill levels and abilities in the learning process feels an important part of the overall system and execution of teamwork depends on him. Children can learn the basics of directing, cinematography, screenwriting business, assembly while creating a cartoon. The kids have got the idea that the screen arts have their particular expressive means: the frame, the outline, the perspective, the sound, the color, the movement etc.
Now there is a misconception that the animation is done entirely on the computer with almost no human intervention, as the wave of a magic wand, but, in fact, only the technical part of the work is done on the computer. It certainly simplifies the process of creating a cartoon, but nevertheless, still animation is drawn manually. Therefore, this course will not allow the child to “go into the virtual world,” and teach him to see the beauty of the real world.
The course program includes the following modules:
1) What is the cartoon, cartoon creation process from A to Z
2) Animation, its types and main features
3) The literary script. The directorial script
4) Working with characters. Creation of cartoon characters
5) “Storyboard”: mini-frames, the events in the animated film
6) “Animatic” – a video sketch of the future masterpiece
7) “Layout” (output-input) – dynamic drawings of characters of the beginning and the ending of the scene
8) Audio Dubbing. Sound effects. Musical accompaniment of the cartoon
9) Articulation. Replicas recording. Roughing animation of scenes. Installation
10) Creating a short animated film
The methodology of the training involves the creation of a permanent success situation, the joy of overcoming difficulties in the development of the studied material and implementation of creative works. This is facilitated by joint discussion the technology of task execution as well as the promotion, creation of positive motivation, actualization of interest, demonstration of children’s works, competitions. This allows the members of the Studio to feel successful, to develop confidence in their abilities, which leads to the disclosure of their creative potential.